The Law of Ukraine “On the Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons” dated September 22, 2011 No3773-VI, Article 16. Registration of foreigners and stateless persons, who enter Ukraine or stay within Ukraine, Item 4
Article 16. Registration of foreigners and stateless persons, who enter Ukraine or stay within Ukraine.
4. The following foreigners are released from registering when entering into Ukraine:
- heads of states and governments of foreign countries, members of parliamentary and government delegations, technical staff that caters such delegations (persons) and their families, who arrive to Ukraine at the invitation of the President of Ukraine, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the Verkhovna Rada of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea or Cabinet of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, ministries and other central executive authorities of Ukraine; and members of the families of persons, who arrive to Ukraine under the United Nations identity document and organizations of the United Nations system Organization;
- foreigners, who are under eighteen years old;
- foreign tourists, who are in a cruise;
- crew members of foreign military ships (airplanes) that arrive to Ukraine under the appropriate procedure;
- persons, who belong to the crews of foreign nonmilitary ships;
- persons, who belong to the crews of civil aircraft of international airlines, train crews of international connection, in case of their residence at airports or train stations, which are specified in the timetable.