Tariff rates of consular fees for visas processing
The Diplomatic mission and consular institution of Ukraine out of Ukraine charge a consular fee for visas processing of B, C, D types at the rate of 65 US dollars.
The consular fee is charged in a double amount for an urgent visas processing or visas processing outside of working hours. The urgent visas processing is carried out at the request of foreigners.
The consular fee is charged in amount of 150 tax-free minimums income of an individual for visas processing at the checkpoints across the state border of Ukraine. In this case the consular fee in a double amount is not charged.
If the foreign state charges Ukrainian citizens consular fee for visas processing, that exceeds the tariff rate established by Ukraine, foreign diplomatic organization when issuing of visas to foreigners who are citizens of such a state, charges a consular fee in the light of the principle of reciprocity upon coordination with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The visa processing is carried out without charging the consular fee for the following categories of individuals:
- children under six years old;
- foreign Ukrainians under condition of presenting the certificate of a foreign Ukrainian, spouses of foreign Ukrainians, their children;
- individuals who enter Ukraine on official matters and use diplomatic or official passports;
- agents of foreign diplomatic missions and consular offices in Ukraine and the agents’ family members;
- servants of international organizations and their representative offices in Ukraine, as well as members of the servants’ families;
- agents of representative offices of countries at international organizations, which headquarters are located in Ukraine, and who use diplomatic privileges and immunity in Ukraine in accordance with the statutory documents of such organizations or relevant international agreements, as well as members of the agents’ families;
- heads and members of official delegations of foreign countries and individuals that accompany such delegations (individuals) who arrive to Ukraine at the invitation of the President of Ukraine, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, President Administration of Ukraine, Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- individuals, who perform the functions of honorary consuls of Ukraine, their spouse and minor children;
- individuals, who enter Ukraine to participate in the realization of duly registered international technical assistance projects on the invitation of a state institution, enterprise or organization of Ukraine, which is a recipient of such a project;
- employees of foreign rescue services, who enter Ukraine to eliminate the consequences of an emergency situation on the appeal of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine;
- representatives of military formations and institutions that enter Ukraine on official matters at the invitation of the relevant state authority;
- official observers from foreign states and international organizations in the elections of the President of Ukraine, people's deputies of Ukraine, local elections and All-Ukrainian referendum;
- other individuals entering with the aim of ensuring interests of Ukraine in the sphere of foreign and domestic policy and humanitarian issues on the basis of the written decision of the head of the foreign diplomatic organization of Ukraine or department of consular service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The consular fee is not refundable in case of refusal to issue a visa.