the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated February 15, 2012 No 150, Item 10
“Procedure of the Extension of the Period of Stay and Extension or Reduction of the Foreigners and Stateless Persons’ Period of Temporary Stay within Ukraine”, approved by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated February 15, 2012 No 150, Item 10
- The decision to refuse to extend the foreigner and stateless person’s period of stay within Ukraine may be made in the following cases:
- the necessity to ensure national security or public order;
- the necessity to protect health, rights and legal interests of citizens of Ukraine and other individuals, who are living in Ukraine;
- the foreign citizen’s passport document or document certifying the stateless person is false instrument, mutilated, does not meet the established pattern or belongs to another person;
- the foreigner or stateless person intentionally provided false information or falsified documents;
- the detecting of the foreigner and stateless person’s failure to fulfill the decisions of courts or state authorities of Ukraine, which are authorized to impose administrative penalties or if the foreigner and stateless person have other property obligations to Ukraine, the individuals or legal entities of Ukraine, including those connected with the previous exclusion of the foreigner and stateless person from Ukraine, including the expiration of the prohibition of further entry into Ukraine;
- there are reasonable grounds to presume that the foreigner and stateless person have grounds and purpose of stay in Ukraine, that differ from those that are stated in the application, or the foreigner and stateless person have not submitted appropriate confirmation;
- the lack of a sufficient financial support for the period of stay in Ukraine or relevant guarantees of the host party.
The mentioned decision may be appealed to the State Migration Service of Ukraine or its territorial authority (when the decision was made by the territorial division), or to the court.